Christmas 2018: gifts for avid gardeners
WE all know someone who lives for summer entertaining, frolicking in the garden or getting their hands dirty among the flowers.
We’ve scoured Perth stores to find the best Christmas gifts for such folk.
From cheap and cheerful goodies to more indulgent must-haves, we’ve got most budgets covered.
You just might find the ideal gift for the hard-to-buy-for Dad or the kid who has everything.
But most importantly, you’re sure to find something special for Mum.
1. Ikat Mix Indoor/Outdoor Rug, West Elm, ($499)
2. Monsteria Leaf Coir Mat, Kmart, ($15)
3. SUNNYLIFE Inflatable Sprinkler, Freedom, ($34.95)
4. Home Republic Milo Bahama Rattan one Seater Chair, Adairs – under cover only – (from $300)
5. Rose Dewy Glow Face Mist – to keep you hydrated while gardening – The Body Shop, ($14)
6. SUNNYLIFE Ping Pong Play On, Freedom, ($49.95)
7. Home Republic Garden Gnome, Adairs, (from $40)
8. Garden Wall Art, Kmart, ($10)
9. SUNNYLIFE Glasses, Freedom, ($19.95)
10. Metallic Square Lanterns, West Elm, ($34 – $249)
11. All-Weather Wicker Colourblock Woven Lounge Chair, West Elm, ($479)
12. Large Crocheted Trim Hammock by The Toucan Shop, www.templeandwebster.com.au, ($259)
13. Char-Griller Ceramic Kamado BBQ with Cover, Bunnings, ($798)
14. Xenia Taler Bamboo Tray, West Elm, ($55.20)
15. Hand & Nail Set – ideal for green thumbs – The Body Shop, ($12)