Markets Live: ASX set to gain
All the key market action in numbers:
- SPI futures up 27 points at 5969.
- Brent crude up 1.7pc at $US66.21 a barrel
- Iron ore was down 3.1pc at $US69.84 a tonne.
- AUD trading at US77.20 cents.
- On Wall St: the DJIA rose 0.3pc, the S&P500 gained 0.2pc and the Nasdaq was unchanged.
- In Europe: Stoxx 50 rose 0.7pc, FTSE firmed 0.3pc, the CAC improved 0.3pc, and the DAX climbed 0.4pc.
On the economic agenda today:
- China February property prices
- Japan's February trade balance
- European Union's January trade balance
- Nomination of PBOC chief
Stocks to watch:
- Stockland downgraded to hold at Morningstar
- Ex-Dividend: Chorus, Cochlear
Good morning and welcome to the Markets Live blog for Monday.
Your editor today is Sarah Turner.
This blog is not intended as investment advice.
Fairfax Media with wires.
- Share via Email
- Post on facebook wall
- Share on Google Plus
- Share on twitter
- Post to Linkedin
- Share on Reddit
1 new post(s) available. View post(s) Dismiss